Title: Research Assistant
Report to: Professor Yu Yang, School of Entrepreneurship and Management, ShanghaiTech University
Location: 393 Middle Huaxia Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201210, China (Shanghai Metro Line 13 Zhongke Road Station)
* Assist research projects related to interesting judgment and decision making;
* Support professor in teaching and administration duties.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in psychology, business, management, statistics, and so on;
* Interest in pursuing advanced degree in psychology, business, management, or not;
* Experience in writing papers, reports, or presentations in English;
* Familiarity with experimental methods and multivariate and multilevel statistics;
* Familiarity with SPSS, STATA, SAS, Mplus, and/or R;
* Mature, responsible, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work independently.
Salary is commensurate with experience and commitment. This position would be an excellent fit for someone looking to strengthen research skills before applying to PhD or other graduate programs. Past RAs of the Lab have been admitted to top international PhD programs. Interested applicants should send a copy of resume plus writing samples, if available, to Professor Yu Yang (yangyu at shanghaitech dot edu dot cn). Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.